2021考研英语热门台词双语资料:飞越疯人院

文都考研整理

2021考研英语双语资料:飞越疯人院热门台词。有多少同学是通过听广播看影视来学习英语的呢?这些既有趣又能让我们沉浸在英语环境中,是一个培养自己语感的好方法。更多考研英语,可关注咱们文都考研综合备考频道哦。

2021考研英语热门台词双语资料:飞越疯人院

But I tried, didn't I? Goddamnit, at least I did that.

但我试过了,不是吗?妈的,至少我试过了。

Get out of my way, son. You're using my oxygen.

走开,你在吸我的氧气。

But it's the truth even if it didn't happen.

但这是事实,即便它并没有发生过。

I'm not going without you, Mac.

我不会丢下你走的,麦克。

I wouldn't leave you here this way. You coming with me.

我不会留你在这里的,你要和我一起走。

I'm awfully proud of that picture, that's the first Chinooker I ever caught.

我对这照片引以为傲 那是我次钓到那种鱼。

If that's what being crazy is,then I'm senseless, out of it, gone down the road, whacko.

如果这就是疯狂的话,那我跟街上那些疯子的确没有什么两样。

If Mr. McMurphy doesn't want to take his medication orally, I'm sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way. But I don't think that he would like it.

如果麦克默菲先生不想吃药,我确信我们能以其他方式让他吃下去。但我想他不会喜欢那种方式的。

I'm talking about form! I'm talking about content! I'm talking about interrelationships! I'm talking about God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven!

我是在谈外表,我是在谈内涵,我是在谈人际关系,我是在谈上帝,恶魔,地狱,天堂。

Have you ever heard the old saying, "A rolling stone gathers no moss"?

你有没有听过一句俗话:“滚石不生苔”?

Yeah. Does that mean something to you?

有啊,对你有任何意义吗?

It's the same as "Don't wash your dirty underwear in public."

这跟不要在公共场合洗内衣裤是一样道理。

推荐阅读:

文都2021考研【科科通】系列讲座

文都2021考研焕然计划(双优通关班)

一研为定·2020考研复试礼包  //  2021考研初试大礼包

热门推荐

公告

    考研热搜词

    热点文章推荐

    关闭