2021考研双语小说阅读:罪与罚Part 12-16
2021考研英语双语阅读: 陀思妥耶夫斯基的经典英文小说《罪与罚》。每天阅读一小段英语小说,保持语感,熟悉英文的说话方式,有助于英语阅读得到,咱们今天就开始从罪与罚 开始读起吧,对大家在进行2021考试的时候非常有帮助,更多相关信息,可关注咱们文都考研综合备考频道哦。
【HOT】文都考研2021考研新大纲深度解析"I am not ill," cried Raskolnikov.
“我没有病!”拉斯科利尼科夫大声叫喊。
"So much the worse . . ."
“那就更不会……”
"Go to hell!"
“滚,您给我见鬼去!”
But Luzhin was already leaving without finishing his speech, squeezing between the table and the chair; Razumihin got up this time to let him pass. Without glancing at anyone, and not even nodding to Zossimov, who had for some time been making signs to him to let the sick man alone, he went out, lifting his hat to the level of his shoulders to avoid crushing it as he stooped to go out of the door. And even the curve of his spine was expressive of the horrible insult he had received.
但是卢任已经自己走了,没有把话说完,就又从桌子和椅子之间挤了出去;这一次拉祖米欣站了起来。让他过去。卢任谁也不看,甚至也没向佐西莫夫点个头,虽然后者早已向他点头示意,叫他别再打扰病人了;卢任走了出去,当他微微弯腰走出房门的时候,小心翼翼地把帽子举得齐肩膀那么高。就连他弯腰的姿势也仿佛表现出,他随身带走了多么严重的侮辱。
"How could you--how could you!" Razumihin said, shaking his head in perplexity.
“能这样吗,能这样吗?”大惑不解的拉祖米欣摇着头说。
"Let me alone--let me alone all of you!" Raskolnikov cried in a frenzy. "Will you ever leave off tormenting me? I am not afraid of you! I am not afraid of anyone, anyone now! Get away from me! I want to be alone, alone, alone!"
“别管我,你们都别管我!”拉斯科利尼科夫发狂似地叫喊。“你们到底肯让我安静一下不,你们这些折磨人的家伙!我不怕你们!现在我谁也不怕,谁也不怕!给我滚开!我想独自个儿待在这儿,独自个儿,独自个儿,独自个儿!”
"Come along," said Zossimov, nodding to Razumihin.
“咱们走吧,”佐西莫夫对拉祖米欣点点头,说。
"But we can't leave him like this!"
“那怎么行,难道能这样丢下他不管吗?”
"Come along," Zossimov repeated insistently, and he went out. Razumihin thought a minute and ran to overtake him.
“走吧!”佐西莫夫坚持地又说了一遍,说罢就走了出去。
拉祖米欣想了想,就跑出去追他了。
"It might be worse not to obey him," said Zossimov on the stairs. "He mustn't be irritated."
“如果我们不听他的话,那可能更糟,”佐西莫夫已经到了楼梯上,说。“不能激怒他……”
"What's the matter with him?"
“他怎么了?”
以上就是文都考研给大家整理的2021考研英语双语阅读小说:罪与罚。英语阅读怎么训练自己才能得到·看名著读名著就是其中一个考研英语文章阅读的方法,希望准备报考2021考研学子能够好好利用,文都希望这些资料能够帮助大家在复习的时候打好基础,考试的时候胸有成竹!