2021考研英语双语资料:怦然心动热门台词。有多少同学是通过听广播看影视来学习英语的呢?这些既有趣又能让我们沉浸在英语环境中,是一个培养自己语感的好方法。更多考研英语,可关注咱们文都考研综合备考频道哦。

2021考研英语热门台词双语资料:怦然心动

我爬得越高,眼前的风景便愈发迷人。

Sometimes you have to sacrifice to do the right thing.

有时我们为了正确的选择,不得不做出牺牲。

Better late than never.

姗姗来迟总比没来好。

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

有其父必有其子。

And I realized Garrett was right about one thing: I had flipped. Completely.

我意识到加利特一件事是说对了:我心动了。完全心动了。

- And she's been stalking me since the second grade.

- 她从二年级起就老是缠着我。

- Well, a girl like that doesn't live next door to everyone.

- 这种女孩可是可遇不可求的。

The frist day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped. It was those eyes , something in those dazzling eyes.

见到布莱斯·罗斯基的天,我心动了。他的双眸有种魔力让我如痴如醉。

不知怎么了,菱形和等腰直角三角形,似乎没那么重要了

Somehow,rhomboids and isosceles right triangles...didn't seem so important.

我骑车去上学 这样就不用看见那个树桩

I rode my bike so I wouldn't have to pass by the stump...

那曾经是地球上最壮美的梧桐树

That used to be the earth's most magnificent sycamore tree.

How could she sit there and laugh and look so beautiful?

她怎么能坐在那里,笑得那么漂亮?

I didn't care what they thought.

我才不管他们想什么。

I liked Juli Baker.

我喜欢朱莉·贝克 。

I could sit there for hours, just looking out at the world.

我可以坐上好几个钟头,静静欣赏这世界。

Some of us get dipped in flat, some in satin, some in gloss. But every once in a while you find someone who's iridescent, and when you do, nothing will ever compare.

有人住高楼,有人在深沟,有人光万丈,有人一身锈,世人万千种,浮云莫去求,斯人若彩虹,遇上方知有。

Sometimes a little discomfort in the beginning can save a whole lot of pain down the road.

有时起初的隐忍可以避免一路的疼痛。

The higher I got, the more amazed I was by the view.

推荐阅读:

文都2021考研【科科通】系列讲座

文都2021考研焕然计划(双优通关班)

一研为定·2020考研复试礼包  //  2021考研初试大礼包