2021考研英语综合备考资料: 陀思妥耶夫斯基的经典英文小说《罪与罚》每天阅读一小段英语小说,保持语感,熟悉英文的说话方式,有助于英语阅读得到,咱们今天就开始从罪与罚 开始读起吧,对大家在进行2021考试的时候非常有帮助,更多相关信息,可关注咱们文都考研综合备考频道哦。

【直播】2020考研国家线解读&复试调剂指导

2021考研英语综合备考:罪与罚Part 3-4

"And you want to get a fortune all at once?"

“你想一下子就发大财吗?”

He looked at her strangely.

他奇怪地瞅了她一眼。

"Yes, I want a fortune," he answered firmly, after a brief pause.

“不错,是想发大财,”他沉默了一会儿,坚决地回答。

"Don't be in such a hurry, you quite frighten me! Shall I get you the loaf or not?"

“哎哟,你可要慢慢来呀,要不,会吓坏人的;这真太可怕了。小圆面包要去买吗,还是不要了?”

"As you please."

“随便你。”

"Ah, I forgot! A letter came for you yesterday when you were out."

“啊,我忘了!昨儿个你不在的时候,来了一封给你的信。”

"A letter? for me! from whom?"

“信!给我的!谁来的?”

"I can't say. I gave three copecks of my own to the postman for it. Will you pay me back?"

“谁来的,我可不知道。给了邮差三个戈比,钱是我自己的,你还给我吗?”

"Then bring it to me, for God's sake, bring it," cried Raskolnikov greatly excited--"good God!"

“那么拿来,看在上帝份上,拿来吧!”拉斯科利尼科夫焦急地大声说,“天哪!”

A minute later the letter was brought him. That was it: from his mother, from the province of R----. He turned pale when he took it. It was a long while since he had received a letter, but another feeling also suddenly stabbed his heart.

不一会儿,信拿来了。果然不错:是母亲从P省寄来的。他接信的时候,连脸都发白了。他已经很久没接到过信了;但现在还有点儿什么别的心事揪紧了他的心。

"Nastasya, leave me alone, for goodness' sake; here are your three copecks, but for goodness' sake, make haste and go!"

“娜斯塔西娅,你出去吧,看在上帝份上;喏,这是你的三个戈比,只不过看在上帝份上,你快点儿出去吧!”

The letter was quivering in his hand; he did not want to open it in her presence; he wanted to be left /alone/ with this letter. When Nastasya had gone out, he lifted it quickly to his lips and kissed it; then he gazed intently at the address, the small, sloping handwriting, so dear and familiar, of the mother who had once taught him to read and write. He delayed; he seemed almost afraid of something. At last he opened it; it was a thick heavy letter, weighing over two ounces, two large sheets of note paper were covered with very small handwriting.

信在他手里抖动着;他不想当着她的面拆开来:他想独自一人看这封信。娜斯塔西娅出去以后,他很快地把信拿到唇边吻了一吻;然后又久久地细细端详信封上地址的笔迹,端详曾经教他读书、写字的母亲那熟悉而又可爱的、细小的斜体字。他不忙着拆信;他甚至好像害怕什么似的。最后他拆开了:信很长,很厚,有两洛特①重,很小很小的小字密密麻麻地写满了两大张信纸。

--------

①俄罗斯重量单位,一洛特等于十二·八克。

以上就是文都考研给大家整理的2021考研英语综合备考资料:英语阅读故事罪与罚。英语阅读怎么训练自己才能得到·看名著读名著就是其中一个考研英语文章阅读的方法,希望准备报考2021考研学子能够好好利用,文都希望这些资料能够帮助大家在复习的时候打好基础,考试的时候胸有成竹!

相关推荐

【直播】文都2021考研焕燃计划(双优通关班)

只有你们才懂的考研故事| 考研有奖征文,欢迎投稿

文都《一研为定·复试》礼包-【宅家不停学 研梦定成真】