2021考研英语双语阅读: 陀思妥耶夫斯基的经典英文小说《罪与罚》每天阅读一小段英语小说,保持语感,熟悉英文的说话方式,有助于英语阅读得到,咱们今天就开始从罪与罚 开始读起吧,对大家在进行2021考试的时候非常有帮助,更多相关信息,可关注咱们文都考研综合备考频道哦。

【HOT】文都考研2021考研新大纲深度解析

"Who are you?" he shouted as impressively as he could.

“你是谁?”他尽其所能令人印象深刻地喊道。

"I am Rodion Romanovitch Raskolnikov, formerly a student, I live in Shil's house, not far from here, flat Number 14, ask the porter, he knows me." Raskolnikov said all this in a lazy, dreamy voice, not turning round, but looking intently into the darkening street.

“我是罗迪恩·罗曼诺维奇·拉斯科尔尼科夫,以前是一名学生,我住在史尔家,离这里不远,14号房,问问搬运工,他认识我。”拉斯柯尔尼科夫用一种懒洋洋的、梦幻般的声音说了这一切,他没有转身,而是专注地看着夜幕降临的街道。

"Why have you been to the flat?"

“你为什么去过公寓?”

"To look at it."

“去看看它。”

"What is there to look at?"

“有什么可看的?”

"Take him straight to the police station," the man in the long coat jerked in abruptly.

“直接把他带到警察局去,”那个穿着长大衣的人突然插了进来。

Raskolnikov looked intently at him over his shoulder and said in the same slow, lazy tones:

拉斯柯尔尼科夫回头凝视着他,用同样慢吞吞、懒洋洋的语气说:

"Come along."

“来吧。”

"Yes, take him," the man went on more confidently. "Why was he going into /that/, what's in his mind, eh?"

“是的,带上他,”那人更自信地继续说。“他为什么要进去/那/,他在想什么,嗯?”

"He's not drunk, but God knows what's the matter with him," muttered the workman.

“他没有喝醉,但天知道他怎么了,”工人喃喃地说。

"But what do you want?" the porter shouted again, beginning to get angry in earnest--"Why are you hanging about?"

“但是你想要什么呢?”看门人又喊了一声,开始认真地生气起来--“你为什么还在这儿闲逛?”

"You funk the police station then?" said Raskolnikov jeeringly.

“那么,你害怕派出所了吗?”拉斯柯尔尼科夫嘲讽地说。

"How funk it? Why are you hanging about?"

“怎么回事?你为什么还在这儿闲逛?”

"He's a rogue!" shouted the peasant woman.

“他是个流氓!”农妇喊道。

以上就是文都考研给大家整理的2021考研英语双语阅读小说:罪与罚。英语阅读怎么训练自己才能得到·看名著读名著就是其中一个考研英语文章阅读的方法,希望准备报考2021考研学子能够好好利用,文都希望这些资料能够帮助大家在复习的时候打好基础,考试的时候胸有成竹!