2021考研英语双语阅读: 陀思妥耶夫斯基的经典英文小说《罪与罚》每天阅读一小段英语小说,保持语感,熟悉英文的说话方式,有助于英语阅读得到,咱们今天就开始从罪与罚 开始读起吧,对大家在进行2021考试的时候非常有帮助,更多相关信息,可关注咱们文都考研综合备考频道哦。

【HOT】文都考研2021考研新大纲深度解析

"It's time for us to go, we are late. Come along, Alyoshka. We must lock up," said the elder workman.

“我们该走了,我们迟到了。走吧,阿廖什卡。我们必须锁门,”老工人说。

"Very well, come along," said Raskolnikov indifferently, and going out first, he went slowly downstairs. "Hey, porter," he cried in the gateway.

“很好,跟我来,”拉斯柯尔尼科夫无动于衷地说,然后他先出去,慢慢地下了楼。“嘿,搬运工,”他在门口喊道。

At the entrance several people were standing, staring at the passers- by; the two porters, a peasant woman, a man in a long coat and a few others. Raskolnikov went straight up to them.

入口处有几个人站着,盯着过路人;两个搬运工,一个农妇,一个穿长大衣的男人和其他几个人。拉斯柯尔尼科夫径直向他们走去。

"What do you want?" asked one of the porters.

“你想要什么?”其中一个搬运工问道。

"Have you been to the police office?"

“你去过警察局吗?”

"I've just been there. What do you want?"

“我刚去过,你想要什么?”

"Is it open?"

“它开着吗?”

"Of course."

“当然。”

"Is the assistant there?"

“助理在吗?”

"He was there for a time. What do you want?"

“他在那里待了一段时间,你想要什么?”

Raskolnikov made no reply, but stood beside them lost in thought.

拉斯柯尔尼科夫没有回答,只是站在他们身旁陷入沉思。

"He's been to look at the flat," said the elder workman, coming forward.

“他去看了公寓。”

"Which flat?"

“哪间公寓?”

"Where we are at work. 'Why have you washed away the blood?' says he. 'There has been a murder here,' says he, 'and I've come to take it.' And he began ringing at the bell, all but broke it. 'Come to the police station,' says he. 'I'll tell you everything there.' He wouldn't leave us."

“我们在工作的地方。‘你为什么要把血洗掉?’他说。‘这里发生了一起谋杀案,’他说,‘我是来拿的。’他开始按铃,差一点就把铃弄坏了。‘来警察局吧,’他说。‘我会把那里的一切都告诉你的。’他不会丢下我们不管的。”

The porter looked at Raskolnikov, frowning and perplexed.

看门人看着拉斯柯尔尼科夫,眉头紧锁,不知所措。

以上就是文都考研给大家整理的2021考研英语双语阅读小说:罪与罚。英语阅读怎么训练自己才能得到·看名著读名著就是其中一个考研英语文章阅读的方法,希望准备报考2021考研学子能够好好利用,文都希望这些资料能够帮助大家在复习的时候打好基础,考试的时候胸有成竹!