这是2021考研英语双语复习材料,列夫托尔斯泰作品-复活。《复活》是俄国作家列夫·托尔斯泰创作的长篇小说,该书取材于一件真实事件。同学们,每天阅读一小段考研英语文章,能够保持语感,熟悉英文的说话方式,对大家在进行2021考试的时候非常有帮助,更多相关信息,可关注咱们文都考研综合备考频道哦。

【预约】文都考研2021考研大纲深度解析

2021考研英语综合备考:复活51章

"Well, you have found something to be interested in!"

“嗐,您居然觉得有意思!”

Here the assistant, a smartly-dressed officer, entered the side door.

这时候,衣着讲究的副典狱长从边门走出来。

"Here, see the Prince into Menshoff's cell, No. 21," said the inspector to his assistant, "and then take him to the office. And I'll go and call--What's her name? Vera Doukhova."

“好,您把公爵领到明肖夫牢房里。第二十一号牢房,”典狱长对副典狱长说,“然后把公爵带到办公室。我去把她叫来。

她叫什么名子?”

“薇拉,”聂赫留朵夫说。

The inspector's assistant was young, with dyed moustaches, and diffusing the smell of eau-de-cologne. "This way, please," he said to Nekhludoff, with a pleasant smile. "Our establishment interests you?"

副典狱长是个青年军官,头发淡黄,小胡子上涂过香油,周身散发出花露水的香味。

“请吧,”他笑容可掬地对聂赫留朵夫说。“您对我们这地方感兴趣吗?”

"Yes, it does interest me; and, besides, I look upon it as a duty to help a man who I heard was confined here, though innocent."

“是的,我对这个人也感兴趣。据说他落到这里是完全冤枉的。”

The assistant shrugged his shoulders.

副典狱长耸耸肩膀。

"Yes, that may happen," he said quietly, politely stepping aside to let the visitor enter, the stinking corridor first. "But it also happens that they lie. Here we are."

“是的,这种事是有的,”他若无其事地说,彬彬有礼地让客人走在前头,来到宽阔而发臭的走廊里。“但有时他们也会撒谎。请。”

The doors of the cells were open, and some of the prisoners were in the corridor. The assistant nodded slightly to the jailers, and cast a side glance at the prisoners, who, keeping close to the wall, crept back to their cells, or stood like soldiers, with their arms at their sides, following the official with their eyes. After passing through one corridor, the assistant showed Nekhludoff into another to the left, separated from the first by an iron door. This corridor was darker, and smelt even worse than the first. The corridor had doors on both sides, with little holes in them about an inch in diameter. There was only an old jailer, with an unpleasant face, in this corridor.

牢房门都没有上锁。有几个男犯待在走廊里。副典狱长向看守们点点头,眼睛瞟着犯人。那些犯人,有的身子贴着墙,溜回牢房里,有的双手贴住裤缝,象士兵那样目送长官走过去。副典狱长带着聂赫留朵夫穿过走廊,把他领到由铁门隔开的左边一条走廊里。

这条走廊比刚才那条更狭,更暗,更臭。走廊两边的牢房都上着锁。每个牢门上有个小洞,称为门眼,直径不到一寸。走廊里,除了一个神色忧郁、满脸皱纹的老看守,一个人也没有。

"Where is Menshoff?" asked the inspector's assistant.

“明肖夫在哪个牢房?”副典狱长问看守。

"The eighth cell to the left."

“左边第八个。”

"And these? Are they occupied?" asked Nekhludoff.

“这些?它们有人吗?”内赫鲁多夫问。

"Yes, all but one."

“是的,只有一个。”

以上就是文都考研给大家整理出来的2021考研英语双语复习材料-复活,英语阅读怎么训练自己才能得到?多读多看就准没错,希望准备报考2021考研学子能够好好利用以上资料,文都希望这些资料能够帮助大家在复习的时候打好基础,考试的时候胸有成竹!